Friday 2 September 2016

Final year! Here I Come!

Assalamualaikum everyone~~



Well today I wanna share a very very good news!! Today I just received my final exam’s result and Alhamdulillah I passed all the papers. I just passed my fourth year of medical student and I am officially a final year medical student!! Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah I’m really thankful for this results and this is a big relieve knowing how bad my history with those past papers.

I’m not bragging but I just want to share this news with everyone because only Allah knows how painful my fourth year has been. There were a lot of up and downs. Through many classes, scary lecturers, going back and forth between Selayang and Sungai Buloh almost everyday and many more obstacles. I almost gave up but with Allah’s wills and prayers from my beloved family and my friends, Alhamdulillah I made it!

I survived 4 years in medical school and I got to push harder for my final year as its getting harder and harder! Don’t forget to pray for me ya!

Ya Allah, semoga Munira Hazim dan rakan-rakan kuat dan tabah menghadapi final year MBBS UiTM yang penuh onak dan duri. Semoga Munira Hazim dan rakan-rakan berjaya lulus Professional Exam tepat pada masanya dan cemerlang. Aminnnn~~~

Mohon postingmates baru tunjuk ajar saya~~~


Passed my exams!! FINAL YEAR here I come~~

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah... tahniah... moga final year ni dipermudahkan... good luck! 😃

    ReplyDelete