Thursday 9 August 2012

[NEWS] JYJ’s Jaejoong reveals he once went on a blind date with an ‘idol killer’?



Different from his mysterious appearance, JYJ‘s Jaejoong laid out some honest talk on the table during a recent interview. Although it is said that a C-JeS Entertainment representative present during the interview seemed uneasy listening to the singer’s non-sugar coated answers, Jaejoong did not hold back on expressing his honesty, and this side of Jaejoong was much more appealing.

During one point during the interview, the JYJ member was asked if he had ever been set up on a date. He responded saying, “I have [been on a blind date] twice. We didn’t make it official, though. After we went out on a date, I found out she was an ‘idol killer’. She had gone out with a member of a famous idol group, and she continued dating one idol after another. She was really pretty, nice, had a nice personality, and was also well off. But after I found out [about her past] I ended it completely and didn’t see her again. Friendship comes first for me, and I found out she had gone out with some of my close friends. Those friends had been fooled as well.”

In addition, when asked about his ideal type, he answered, “I don’t know. I think I’ll have to meet more women to find out. I don’t really want to date, and I think I need to find someone that can really become my woman. I want a girl that will only look at me… When I was younger, I used to judge girls based on appearance but now I don’t think that matters. It’s more important for her to have a good attitude.”

During the interview, the artist also talked about his first historic role on ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin‘.

Credits: Allkpop 
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment