Thursday 9 August 2012

[NEWS] 120808 - JYJ Jaejoong Revealed The Meaning Behind His Tattoos‏



Korean idol group JYJ member Kim Jaejoong recently revealed the significance of strong faith for his tattoo on his left chest.

He said, “The tattoo was designed by me and I got it tattooed two years ago with Yoochun. The things I’m having
now could be gone any time but faith will be held to the end.”

Other than the chest’s tattoo, there is a part of Jaejoong’s back with members’ names tattooed.

He explained, “Some people said I might regret tattooing members’ names in the future. But I don’t think so. With the tattoo, no matter how busy I am, I would think that members are with me and everytime I thought so, I would feel that members are important to me.”

He went on saying he would not tattoo woman’s name on himself, including his future wife. He also emphasized that if he had children in the future, he might tattoo their names on himself but not a woman’s name.


CR:http://www.dbsknights.net/2012/08/news-120808-jyj-jaejoong-revealed.html



Promote jap... blog yang best.. jom singgah..  :p


No comments:

Post a Comment